Are you desperate and tired of your spouse’s suspicious behavior? Are you suspecting that your partner is cheating on you? Do not waste precious time under the impression that the problem will get solved on its own.
A lot of romantic relationships get wrecked because of infidelity. It can be very frustrating to actually find out ways to catch a cheating spouse.
Needless to say the whole thing does hurt. However getting a true picture makes it easy to break free from the pain caused by staying in an unfaithful relationship.
As I went about searching for some good information on how to catch a cheating spouse I came across an interesting website and a book by Sarah Paul.
Online author Sarah Paul is a dating and relationships author, who has also turned her talents into helping people find proof of their partner cheating, an ever useful tool in modern relationships.
While there were many other websites on this topic but Sarah’s website got me excited and I decided to buy the book.
This book provides an insight into the behavior pattern of those who’re cheating their partners. It also lists ways and means to catch a cheating partner red-handed with conclusive evidence and proof to establish their philandering.
After reading the full book I though I should share my thoughts about this book. Here is what I found in Sarah Paul’s E book on – How to Catch a Cheating Spouse.
Things I liked in Sarah Paul’s Book – How to Catch a Cheating Spouse
- The book clearly explains proven techniques and incredible insider secrets that private investigators use to catch a cheating husband or cheating wife, leaving no room for excuses or alibis. It provides simple tips like observing body language to catch a lying partner.
- It teaches ways and means to spy on cell phone messages and track all details of Internet activity with the help of free software. A free guide to spy gadgets & surveillance comes with this e-book.
- Provides valuable tips on how you can reverse lookup cell phone numbers to know the identity of the person who’s been calling your partner repeatedly and having long conversations.
- Gives a crisp outline of how to protect yourself emotionally and legally when you do go and confront a cheating spouse.
- A really cool bonus for those of you that are a little less computer savvy is the “Spy Gadgets & Surveillance Made Easy” bonus book. If you have limited knowledge of the computer or Internet, this book is a great way to get you up to speed on what your spouse is doing on the computer and how to track it. It teaches both basic and advanced monitoring skills, as well as telephone monitoring, room and audio monitoring, video surveillance, web cam and spy cam, as well as a number of other tracking systems and chemical tests.
- And if there are any lingering doubts or questions, Sarah offers a free consultation with a member of the team. This is proof that she goes one step further than the rest to help you catch your cheating spouse!
Things I didn’t like about Sarah Paul’s Book – How to Catch a Cheating Spouse
- This e book is priced slightly on the higher side ($37). However hiring a private investigator to catch a cheating spouse works out quite expensive and therefore I think the price is ok.
- I like reading books so I could easy read 126 pages, but for people who don’t like reading this book may appear overwhelming. But if you’re serious about catching a cheating spouse I’m sure you wouldn’t mind reading the book.
What are customers who have brought this e book saying about it?
Here are a couple of comments posted on the internet containing feedback from actual customers who have used Sarah Paul’s How to Catch a Cheating Spouse
I’ve been suspecting my husband has been having an internet affair for 4 years now. After using your secrets I discovered he has been having numerous online relationships with many women! He even had the photos stored on his computer!
Michelle S, Birmingham, AL
I found your book to be simply brilliant! Not only have I caught my wife red-handed cheating on me, but I know I have enough evidence to give me an incredible advantage when we go to divorce court. I can’t wait to get my revenge!
Review Conclusions – How to Catch a Cheating Spouse
Do the techniques given by Sarah Paul really work to catch a cheating partner?
Techniques and suggestions outlined in this guide are an outcome of extensive research survey of 2381 people who have either cheated on their partner or had their partner cheat on them. It has already helped thousands of people the world over figure out what their spouse is up to.
For frustrated spouses who want to get the truth and put and end to the doubt and despair of not knowing, I would recommend this course as a valuable first step. Considering that How to Catch a Cheating Spouse comes with a 100% money back guarantee it is definitely worth tying out.
Additional Information Article 1 on How to Catch a Cheating Spouse
Common Myths about Cheaters
There are a number of myths about cheaters. These myths are mere perceptions and assumptions which are to a very large extent false. Here in this article you will find a list of some of the most common myths about cheating spouses.
Cheating Myth #1 – Once a cheater, always a cheater – Cheaters do reform and mend their ways. There are numerous instances of famous relationships where one spouse may have had an affair but was able to remain faithful in the subsequent relationship.
Cheating Myth #2 – People do not necessarily cheat because of finding someone who is who is physically more attractive. According to research, cheaters normally have an affair with someone equally or less attractive than their existing spouse.
Cheating Myth #3 – An unattractive spouse will never cheat. People who are considered unattractive are as likely to cheat as their handsome or prettier counterparts.
Cheating Myth #4 – Cheating happens because of unpleasantness at home. There are numerous reasons for cheating which does not always include an unhappy home. Dissatisfaction at work, general temptation and inclination to flirt are some of the known causes of a person having an affair.
Cheating Myth #5 – Cheating helps an existing relationship. Many people having affairs believe that cheating will rekindle the spark and excitement in their marriage. However cheating does absolutely nothing to improve a relationship. On the other hand it causes immense damage to a relationship both physical as well as mental.
Additional Information Article 2 For How to Catch a Cheating Spouse
Signs of a Cheating Spouse
What are some of the signs of a cheating partner that hint the possibility of a third person being in the picture?
1) Physical relationship with existing partner – When in a new relationship, most cheaters become less passionate with their existing partners. The new companion is normally the cause for reduced affection and interaction.
2) Complaints – A cheater will try to identify flaws and become critical of a whole lot of things related to the existing relationship, home and kids. Most of these complaints may be trivial and totally uncalled for.
3) Changes in eating habits – Most cheaters easily pick up common day to day habits of their new companion pertaining to diet, grooming and exercise. For example he may get interested and start appreciating new cuisine which he may have never had before.
4) Sleeping patterns – In the present digital age irrespective of physical distance it is possible to communicate and interact with people with the help of computers and mobile messages during any part of the day. However most cheaters choose to remain awake and communicate with their new companions late in the night when most of the household is fast asleep.
5) Spending time away from home – One of the easiest ways to engage in an affair is to spend time away from home by running errands unnecessarily. The cheater will try to avoid being present at home by making all sorts of lame excuses.
Signs of cheating are a mere indication of the possibility of something being wrong in a relationship. There is no point in being obsessed about the signs and lose sleep over it. Unless you have collected sufficient conclusive evidence to prove that your partner is indeed cheating infidelity cannot be established.